Brillembourg Group’s mission is to disrupt the TravelTech category by harnessing powerful, nascent innovations. To accomplish this we fully embrace the tectonic shifts taking place and accelerating throughout this decade:
- Demographic Growth in Millennials and Generation Z
- The New Crypto and Digital Natives
- Blockchain Technology
- Experiential Travel Growth
- Digital Entertainment
We aim to create a community of companies that are focused on the 2.5 billion millennials (15- to 35-year-olds) worldwide, and Generation Z, which boasts $200 billion in purchasing power in the U.S. alone.
We operate as a tech incubation accelerator—partnering, seeding, and growing an integrated ecosystem of companies and partners that support our communities and extensions. We focus on four partner groups:
- Global Consumer Brands: Aiming to leverage strategic global brand partnerships to create influencer marketing that reflect our community’s values.
- Operating Partners: Brokering and implementing partnerships for community operations, management and programming.
- Tech Developer Partners: Procuring local capabilities for global deployment.
- Financial Partners: Raising the matching capital to accelerate growth of Brillembourg Group, the umbrella that serves as the parent company of LoopLand and STEP.travel.
Our five core community drivers:
- Stay: Amazing design, affordable, environmentally aware.
- Experience: Experiences underpinned by mindfulness; community; organic food; music and festivals; live events and activities; action sports and e-sports.
- Live: Easy, attainable, flex, co-living spaces.
- Create: It’s up to the individual.
- Give: Ultimately, service and sustainability are the core values that drive our design and programming.